Every first Friday, WorkshopSF hosts an open house / party with DIY, art, fun and community. It’s a chance to preview classes, see the space, and just hang out with neighborhood peeps! We welcome all.
For August, we are hosting a Night Market with several of our talented teachers and students who are now makers that learned at Workshop. Come shop locally made wares, art & designs. Vendors include:
- Western Editions- letterpress & art
- Nettle- clothing & accessories
- Tilt Leather- leather goods
- Slant Press- screen printed art & clothing
- Kila Co Designs- handmade wood items & designs
- Blume Studio- jewelry & accessories
- Lighten Up Shoppe- handmade candles
- Liz + Luna- hand dyed designs & accessories
Drink beer and make stuff all night with brews from Anchor Brewing, then get your belly full from Mama’s Mac & Cheese food pop up OR Matching Half food pop-up across the street!
Friday August 3rd, 7-10pm
1798 McAllister Street at Baker
FREE to the public, just bring ya self!!